Monday, June 1, 2020

What are ten truths everyone should accept in life?

Here's Why Accepting Your Imperfections Can Help You Find Meaning ...
1- Whats meant to be yours will always find its way back to you and what is'nt will never no matter how hard you try- this is literally testing your patience I know but its the most calming thing to hear and accept to at the same time. May whoever who needs to hear this, reads this loud and clear.
2- Money can not buy happiness- as unfortunate as this truth is its the only thing that reminds you that money is not everything. Rich, the most influential of people have the most sad and broken families, not always but in many cases.
3- Family is everything- I know its a hard pill to swallow because alot of people come from very broken families and its real. We can all have toxic family members but nobody can love you more than your own family will.
4- Everyone has their reasons to stay in your life- don't get this wrong. We all are selfish and its a trait we all have and this speaks for it the most. Hence don't stress when people leave because the work here is done. Can be taken both negatively or positively both.
5- Certain songs make you feel something- I can speak for this first hand because I can go on and on about the list of songs that make me feel things. Remind me of old memories. Places. People. Its a mixture of feeling. Borderline sucks.
6- People change, circumstances change but God remains the same- This particular line is from JB's latest song changes and it hits me so hard. It makes me cry so much but so happy because I feel safe and I've never felt like it with any humans. Everyone seems to just be there when they need stuff. Bummer I know.
7- We grow closer to things that remind us of our deepest darkest secrets- So many people I feel I am closer to for this particular reason.
8- People always leave- bitter truth but its real.
9- Change is inevitable- It can be in any and every form. A new car. A new job. A new house. Every thing.
10- We pick out the good and bad in things on our own terms- After reading this you'll see for yourself. Some will agree to these,some wont. Its all in our head.
Lots of love,

No comments: