Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Mature

  1. Life is so much better when people don’t know what you are up to.
  2. Your mind is magnetic you think of blessings you attract blessings. If you think of problems you attract problems.
  3. Anyone giving you hate has it way worse than you.
  4. Its not all times that growth is about money and status. Sometimes the best growth is the things within you, The way you think, the way you feel.
  5. Life is so subtle sometimes that you don’t even realize yourself walking through doors you wished would open.
  6. Not everyone has a support system sometimes its just us and our grind that’s why we work twice as hard.
  7. My competition is not my friends or anyone in particular, my competition is with myself, my pride, my ego, my unhealthy habits, my total lack of discipline and this is what I gotta work against.
  8. Your education, career and money will not wake up one day and decide to leave you. Always choose what’s best for you first and prune off dead weight.
  9. Don’t let sudden loneliness make you lower your standards.
  10. You really don’t need to explain anything to anyone when it comes to things about you. Just do it. If the ask don’t give a reason.
  11. As you get mature you realize its easy cutting off certain people from your life for the sake of your mental, emotional and spiritual peace. It doesn’t really matter if its your dad or mom. TOXIC IS TOXIC. CUT!
  12. Time moves so fast, enjoy your present, do what you can today and live out your best life everyday.
  13. Happiness is the key. Its the secret key. Learn to be happy even when everything gets tough.

No comments: