Tuesday, May 26, 2020

If life is a race, then who is winning?

Life is not just about winning or losing. When we forget about the extremes, life gives us endless opportunities to explore the middle path.
  1. If life is a race where I compete with my former self, I’m evolving.
  2. If life is a race where I participate with the intention of learning, I’m absorbing valuable insights
  3. If life is a race where I choose to slow down my pace, I’m experiencing a new stream of thoughts.
  4. If life is a race where I’m forced to slow down my pace, I’m pondering on the obstacles.
  5. If life is a race where I speed up in confidence, I’m accelerating towards my goals.
  6. If life is a race where I speed up in hesitation, I’m running away from reality.
  7. If life is a race where my sole aim is to win the race without any objective, I’m losing the track.
  8. If life is a race where I have lost the hope, I’m falling into a dark tunnel.
  9. If life is a race where I haven’t lost the hope, I’m standing tall amid the glares.
  10. If life is a race where I feel like an alien, I’m opening doors to new possibilities.
Life is a never-ending race. It’s upon us how we are channelizing our energies to extract the most out of it.
Complete your “If life is a race…” statement. I’d love to hear it in the comment section.

No comments: