Sunday, August 30, 2020

Behavior

 

What 10 things have you stopped doing in your life?
Struggling With Infertility? Stop Doing These 11 Things
  1. I stopped posting my life on social media’s I still post few quotes,memes and sometimes myself but I don’t post every update on my life
  2. I stopped taking pictures in my favorite outfits so that I can Wear them anytime anywhere in peace
  3. I stopped using dating apps, after discovering that most men on dating app are more interested in hook ups and it made me feel a little guilt cause I judged most of the guys by their looks than their bio /personalities
  4. I stopped using Facebook cause there isn’t much out there for me
  5. I cut out all my friends that I didn’t feel like we still had any thing in common
  6. I stopped being extra nice
  7. I stopped spending on things that I don’t really need, such as the newest iPhone or upgrading my phone when the one I am using is doing just fine
  8. I stopped gossiping
  9. I stopped judging people or taking sides when people or friends are fighting
  10. I stopped caring about who doesn’t like me or how people gonna think of me, and started asking myself if I am happy With the person I am at the moment

Thanks for reading


No comments: